Do you have a decision to make about your business? Would you benefit from a space where you would receive generative attention? Do you need to clarify your thoughts? Could your people improve performance? Then business coaching is for you.
What are the different types of Business Coaching?
Running a business can be a daunting task. There are so many moving parts and pieces, and it can be difficult to know where to start or what to do next. That’s where a business coach comes in. A business coach is someone who can help you develop a plan and focus your efforts.
They can provide support and guidance, helping you to avoid common mistakes and achieve your goals. If you’re feeling stuck or uncertain about your next steps, consider reaching out to a business coach for help. With their expertise and experience, they can help you get your business on track and moving in the right direction.
Some coaches will support you to look at your financial plans and support your business that way. That is not my way. Having said that, the bottom line is always improved without financial and business plans being the main agenda.
In the end the growth of a business is all about where you invest; in yourself and your people.
I support you in a different way bringing my 23 years of experience into the mix to provide the following bespoke business coaching:
- A confidential and vibrant place of challenge and support.
- A space to understand your people and yourself.
- Time to grow your vision.
- Understand what may be holding you back.
- Create an environment where your talent remains with you and thrives.
- Unpack your plan and find clarity, your goals
- Look in depth at how you manage life and work.
Business coaching can bring many changes to organisations.
Usually, business coaching starts with the person at the top. The one holding the vision. The one with responsibility for where the business goes next. The one holding the purse strings, the budget and responsibility to the board and shareholders.
Experiencing this coaching can change and impact your communication skills for the better.
If you lead well, you will be a leader that people are very willing to follow. Your people will be inspired and bring the best of themselves.
Time management will enable you to see the pitfalls for yourself and others and thus improve the bottom line.
What are the benefits of Business Coaching
- Clients have reported that business coaching supports a clear and renewed perspective.
- When leaders lead with grace and integrity, they encounter a change in the workplace environment.
- Talent is totally present at work with their minds on the job (no more presenteeism)
What skills will business coaching bring?
- The ability to create and refine your vision.
- Develop and build better communication skills.
- A deeper understanding of yourself and your business.
- A more balanced life.
- A growing and thriving work environment.
“Susie has been coaching 9 managers at all levels within our organisation over a period of six months. Her approach has been flexible and adaptable and that makes a big difference when dealing with managers who have hectic timetables. She has made a significant difference to the behaviour of these managers – some have reported positive changes not only at work but in their personal lives. Manager’s
report an increase in confidence levels, particularly relating to handling difficult and challenging situations. We have really valued Susie’s support and have no hesitation in recommending her.”
Kate Walker, Personnel Director, Hospice in the Weald
Get In Touch
I offer coaching in Tunbridge Wells, Maidstone, Sevenoaks, London and online via Zoom. Please get in touch via the form below, email firstname.lastname@example.org or my mobile +447968669648 if you would like a chemistry call to discover if I am a good fit.